Student Media Marketing Manager
The Student Media Marketing Manager, under the supervision of the Technology Advisor, works with our organizations to fulfill marketing needs.
The position, 13 hours per week at $15.40 per hour through June 30, 2022, is renewable annually contingent on student fee funding and reports to the Technology Advisor within Student Media.
- Maintains minimum institutional GPA (2.5 for undergraduates and 3.0 for graduate students)
- Enroll and complete at least 6 undergraduate or 5 graduate PSU credit hours per term during the academic year
- No credit minimum for Summer term, but must still be a returning student
- Must be able to commit to a set weekly schedule for each term
- Develop multimedia marketing campaigns using student media outlets to enhance our brand awareness on and around campus.
- Create content for the departmental newsletter, websites, social media, and other avenues of information dissemination with digital accessibility in mind.
- Research, write, and edit articles related to media-technology for the Student Media Technology blog.
- Communicate with Student Media leaders and various PSU offices as needed.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Social Media/Marketing Management
- Strong Writing Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Digital Accessibility Experience
- Digital Photography
- Data Analysis